PET GRANULE SECONDARY
The secondary granule is an intermediate result of processing various types of plastic.
Processing is carried out on the latest high-tech equipment.
The advantages of PET granules are some more points:
- loose granules take up little space;
- they have a constant volume and weight, as they do not absorb water;
- do not deform – resistant to mechanical stress;
- resistant to temperature extremes;
- they are easy to store and transport;
- a wide range of products obtained from them.
- easier to process, as it does not have a lot of airiness
Used to produce:
- not food containers,
- dyes for PET fibers,
- geotextile materials,
- varnish dyes,
- linoleum and laminated coatings.
White-blue from 18 UAH / kg.
Brown from 18 UAH / kg.
Green from 18 UAH / kg.
Always in stock.